Built to overcome any challenge, the AE850P meets the needs of your projects and jobs. Synonymous with power and quality, the Amphibex 850P is an efficient machine, resistant and suitable for all conditions. For excavation, dredging, aquatic plant management, underwater wiring and many other applications, this dredger is surprising in its versatility and ability to always gets the job done ensuring the tightest deadlines. Whether for time, budget or environmental restrictions, the AE850P never disappoints and even surpasses the demands of the industry.
Max. length: 15.35 m (50’ 4")
Max. width: 4.3 m (14’ 1")
Speed: (approx.) 5 to 8 knots
ENGINE: DIESEL CATERPILLAR C18
Power max: 765 bhp (570 kilowatts)
Fuel tank: 3140 L (830 gal)
Excavation radius: 12 m (39’ 4") on 150°
Maximum discharge height: 10.3 m (33’ 10")
- Conventional bucket and variable speed hydraulic bucket-pump
- Horizontal cutter for conduits SAE 450 (18'')
- 3 m (9' 10'') wide rake
- Compact propulsion system composed of 2 hydraulic engines with propellers
- Power-assisted steering
- Hydraulic vertical control
- The maximum length of the Amphibex AE850P is 15.35 m (50' 4'') and its maximum width is 4.3 m (14' 1''). Its resistant hull is divided into thirteen sealed compartments.
- The Amphibex AE850P can sail at 5 to 8 knots.
- It can reach an excavation depth of 10.5 m (34' 5'') in a 12 m (39' 4'') maximum radius of 150 degrees.
- The maximum discharge height is 10.3 m (33' 10'').
- Its engine, a diesel Caterpillar C18 model with six cylinders, generates 765 bhp (570 kilowatts). The capacity of the diesel tank is 3140 L (830 gal).
The air-conditioned Amphibex cabin offers all the comfort and visibility necessary for the operation of the amphibious general purpose excavator during long hours. The ergonomic position of the various manipulation arms of the hydraulic controls and GPS navigation system contribute to make the work of the operator comfortable and simple.
In addition, the seat and controllers can move from the left to the right of the cabin to facilitate the visibility and manoeuverability during work near structures.
The C18 Caterpillar engine
Equipped with Caterpillar C18 diesel engine with 700 hp and 765 hp, the Amphibex AE850P general purpose excavators have all the power necessary and are low emisions.
Stabilizers and floats
Its front stabilizers (with floats) and its four anchor piles (adjustable and tilting) also give the Amphibex AE850P all the mobility necessary to move over ground and to adequately position itself for shoreline or marine work. They also give the amphibious general purpose excavator the necessary balance to operate effectively on all kinds of bodies of water.
Conceived to have maximum power with minimal disturbance, the Amphibex AE850P propulsion system has achieved its goals. It can sail at 5 to 8 knots and is set above the water and its shallow propeller protects marine vegetation and avoids moving the sediment layers deposited at the bottom of the bodies of water.
The Amphibex AE850P positioning system can be fitted with very sophisticated GPS technology, particularly useful when pumping contaminated sediments. Day or night, these systems are used to determine precisely where the amphibious excavator should be.